Print Thread
E
erp7777 Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
E
eBay item number:162774175099
So here is a RARE VINTAGE ORIGINAL GOOD GULF PORCELAIN GAS PUMP PLATE SIGN. Porcelain sign is in aged used condition as is see pics with good color and shine measuring about 8.5 by 11. Other signs in the pic are listed separately and are NOT included for sale in this listing. You are buying one Good Gulf sign only, sign to the right , the other Good Gulf sign is listed separately , price is per each , Yes I will combine shipping if you need both signs.

All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
When measuring something it's always width first.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
That E-bay number is a Pennzoil sign and as we have told you before THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PUT IN A PRICE HERE!!!

OH AND THE GULF SIGN IS ON THE LEFT NOT RIGHT!

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
.... And for the love of god, PLEEEEASE learn how to post pictures, instead of making potential customers go to another website to look. It's a little difficult to learn, but once you know how, it's a breeze.

I'll be honest Erp, I don't even look at your items anymore, because its a pain in the rear to copy, cut, open another website, paste, and search, and then hope it's the right item (or find out its something I'm not interested in, in the first place).

You may be losing potential customers, and/or increased bids because your advertising here, but not posting pictures.

My two cents.

Last edited by Speedracer; Tue Dec 05 2017 06:01 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Completely agree with Speedracer. I won't even bother to look if I have to hunt for a picture. I'm 71 years young and posting pictures on this site is a breeze.

H
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
H
Originally Posted By Speedracer

I'll be honest Erp, I don't even look at your items anymore

That pretty says it all for me.

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Guys...Based on his posting history, and his ignoring of prior constructive input from Old Gas members, I'm pretty well convinced that this guy, Erp7777 doesn't care what we think! John

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If the guy cant follow the rules , the moderators need to take action. For crying out loud how hard can it be to put a price on it? Just saying.....

collecting standard oil items
Tim Flannery
Online Cool
It is within the For Sale Guidelines to post an eBay announcement in this section of the forum.

I have asked erp777 to include a price even though it is subject to change in an auction format

If you don't like that a seller is not including a picture or that his ad is not what you like, please just scroll past it rather than commenting and bringing the topic back to the top of the page.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved