Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
A buddy of mine who doesn't do much on the computer has asked me to sell this.

He has a good used, first edition of Scott's Gas Globe Guide CD available. It is in excellent condition, and comes in the original case. This is the earlier, 2012 edition, not the latest one that came out in 2016.

This searchable CD has color photos of about 5,200 gas globes, including a rarity guide, original globe body type, and value information that was current at the time of publication.

There is also gas and oil company history shown for many hundreds of brands. You'll find a ton of info on this CD.

Again, just one of these CD's is being offered. Guaranteed to be in good condition.

The price is just $10, plus $5 for U.S.P.S. shipping (well-packaged). Thanks for looking. John

agcd1.jpg agcd2.jpg
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Hi, Gang. One of the guys who previously purchased a 2012 edition of this globe CD mentioned he was having trouble using his CD on a Mac system. The label on the front of the CD notes that it is both Mac and PC compatible. I think we would have heard many complaints over the years, if these CD's weren't working well with a Mac. However, I still wanted to share this person's comments. John

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
John, I sent you a PM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved