Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hi guys, I am putting a wayne 515 visible pump back together. The only thing left to do now is wire it up so it lights up the socket on the top. I got new conduit and porcelain light socket, but there is no instructions on how to wire the socket. Thanks for any help.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
There are two wires. One goes to each side of the porcelain light socket. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If you look inside the socket, there are two screws, loosen those and the base will come off.

If you use lamp wire, and want it done to electrical specs, the rigid wire goes to the white (neutral) and the smooth wire goes to the gold (hot). If using two or three strand, white is neutral and black is hot. You should ground it as well.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional electrician. Always check with a certified professional. 😉

Last edited by Speedracer; Tue Oct 17 2017 10:52 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved