Next Thread
Print Thread
#69554 Mon Jan 19 2004 09:39 AM
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
To all you petro nuts, don't forget the INDIANA GAS SHOW AND AUCTION is right around the corner. We have the Auction on Friday Jan 30, and the show on Saturday Jan 31. We are going to have vendors bringing lots of gas pumps and gas globes this year, as before. We have some great items for the Auction, globes, cans, bottles, signs, and more signs, we are full. Plan to come on Friday for the Auction, and stay for the show on Saturday morning. We have a full house of good vendors. For pictures of some of the items offered at the Auction, go to our web-site and check it out. www.indianagas.net Hope to see you there. INDIANA GAS SHOW.

#69555 Mon Jan 19 2004 05:03 PM
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I'll be there for my first time. Can't wait I need a good gas show fix.....So how many vendors do we expect??? Thanks Tony

#69556 Sun Jan 25 2004 12:50 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
Hey Tony, We are sold out inside, and we are still getting calls , 60 Vendors as we speak. We have plenty of outside space for vendors, it is suppose to be sunny and in the mid 30's, that is what they are calling for right now. We have a good array of vendors with lots of goodies, lots of pumps this year also. Don't forget to check out our web site for the Auction, we have pictures of some of the items to be auctioned off, lots of good merchandise. Last year we had a packed house, standing room only, we filled the room with excited auction buyers, in spite of the little bit of snow we had. Everyone had a great time. The Auction is held at the Host Motel, Howard Johnson, this is where a lot of the vendors stay, very very convenient. For reservations the number is on the web, but I will give it to you, 812-446-2345. Mention Indiana Gas for special rate. The Auction is on Friday night, Jan 30 7 P.M. and the show on Sat Jan 31, early buyers at 7 a.m. Come up and introduce yourself to us, we will be at the front door at the show. See ya there, bring some buddies, we have a goooooood time. Have a safe trip.

#69557 Mon Jan 26 2004 09:50 PM
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Thanks Dave, hope to see you there I will be there with my trailer. If you have a spot left I might take it. Thanks See ya there.

#69558 Tue Jan 27 2004 07:28 AM
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
Hi Tony, Hope you can make it. Outside spaces are unlimited, so there will be no problem. When you get to the show, come into the building and register and pick up your name tag and etc. I think this time of the year we are all ready for a gas show. Vendor set up day is on Friday from noon until 4 P.M. Looking forward to meeting you, have a safe trip. Thanks, Dave

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved