Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Just came across three items using photos of items from Morphys upcoming auction...Richfield Globe, X-Liquid cans and sign and a Mobiloil Wadhams can. I will attach a photo to show what I mean.

IMG_3243.jpg IMG_3240.jpg

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Thanks Chad...had the Wadhams in my watch, nicest one I've seen.

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
notified E-BAY So lets see what goes down!!!!

Please report all the items to e-bay as I have and lets see if they finally do something!!!

MORPHY AUTION PHOTOS BEING USED ON E-BAY BY SELLER

Last edited by Mike M.; Wed Sep 20 2017 05:19 PM.

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
S
S
I noticed a Skelly lube rack that was also from Morphy's on eBay by this seller. I put in a bid just to see what would happen and a few days later I was notified by ebay that the seller canceled my bid and ended the auction. Not sure what his game is here?

Always buying Skelly items.
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
No problem at all, Darin. And all items reported, Mike, good idea.

Odd choice by the seller...either lazy or not very smart. They took the time to list over 250 items, which takes a hell of a long time, so either they're all fake or they got tired of taking pictures. Laziness seems doubtful as I find it hard to believe a Wadhams Mobiloil can in that condition pops up alongside Morphy's at the same exact time. But, if one were to argue for laziness, a Google search for that can yields only Morphys can and one other that is too jacked up to be worth using. If it wasn't for the two other identical lots and the low ratings (if any as a seller) I would give them benefit of the doubt but everything leads me to say it's BS. Strange

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By skellyguy
I noticed a Skelly lube rack that was also from Morphy's on eBay by this seller. I put in a bid just to see what would happen and a few days later I was notified by ebay that the seller canceled my bid and ended the auction. Not sure what his game is here?

I've seen sellers like this pop up, get their money and disappear screwing either PayPal or eBay. Not sure if that's what he's at, only time can tell.

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Looks like I need to fill out a return...

Looking for any cans! PM me what ya got!
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
So this morning another Wadhams in lesser condition showed up. I clicked on the listing and it appears to be the same seller? What am I looking at here folks? Did they change their name or selling under another account? It looks like all the same stuff. I'm confused, lol.....confused but NOT bidding nonetheless!!
Darin

Item 142514011745

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Darin,

It looks like the person has items, but was too lazy to take the pictures himself??

Do NOT buy from this person. I tried to buy a green ripple, and he would not send me pictures and proof that he owned it. I got my money back. Person was a pain to talk with when you assumed he didn't have the items?

Looking for any cans! PM me what ya got!
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
So THAT's why you haven't brought that ripple by my place to show it off Noah....

BrianH

Brian H

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved