Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#693608 Fri Sep 01 2017 12:22 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Just planning a visit to Hershey Swap. Who has booths with good Petro stuff?

W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
kelly and i will be at RND10 thru 18 we are loaded for bear feel free to swing by and take a rest if need be see you there Dave

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Sounds good Dave.

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Severn Gas Pumps C4T 3-6. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
I'll be there at ce58-59-60,with pumps,signs,smalls.

K
K
I'll be bringing some signs to RWG 5 on Thursday/Friday. Maybe Wednesday too if I run out of money! smile

Koby Vinokor
516-353-2440

OLD LICENSE PLATE WANTED (Porcelain, Leather, Early Plates, Specializing in New York)

www.facebook.com/kmvantiques
R
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
R
Be sure to visit Row RSD in the Red Field. (Between the south goal post of the football stadium and the old hockey arena.)

A bunch of oldgassers there from NJ, VA MD, CT, etc.- always great stuff.

Looking for photos, etc from 60s era Shell-A-Rama gas station and Pal's Diner, Rt. 17 Mahwah, NJ
& US or state highway signs, shields, route markers
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
See ya there Ed, bring my can, I even forgot what I bought from you

buy/sell and collect gas station items,
315 794 8265
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
If arriving on Wednesday, is it possible to walk the fairgrounds and purchase items during set up day? If so, what would be the best time to do so and is public parking available that day? Never have arrived before Thursday usually, so just trying to get some opinions from those whom have. Plus, delivering signs that have been pre purchased, and might bring along some others in hopes of selling. Thx in advance for any info provided.

Looking for early valvoline, freedom-valvoline, franklin pa items, Galena

KEVIN
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By mrcavalcade
If arriving on Wednesday, is it possible to walk the fairgrounds and purchase items during set up day? If so, what would be the best time to do so and is public parking available that day? Never have arrived before Thursday usually, so just trying to get some opinions from those whom have. Plus, delivering signs that have been pre purchased, and might bring along some others in hopes of selling. Thx in advance for any info provided.

I've only been going to Hershey for the last 5 or so years. We always arrive on Wednesday. I thought set up day was on Tuesday? Parking is available on Wednesday for sure. I have been thinking about actually going on Tuesday for the set up...

Got Socony???

Tom
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thx for the info!

Looking for early valvoline, freedom-valvoline, franklin pa items, Galena

KEVIN
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Originally Posted By mrcavalcade
Set up day is always on Tuesday. There are buyers on that day as well as Wednesday, which is opening day. Parking is available across the street from Monday on. There are no restrictions for early selling. Hershey is a first come, first serve show. Paul www.severngaspumps.com C4T 3 thru 6.

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I will be there with Pumps, Air Meters, Towel boxes, Key boxes, Lamps, a couple unrestored pumps etc. Chocolate Field South Row CW 61 thru 64, Right by Dennis Carpenter.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'll be in spots C4Z-36-37-38

I believe you can get into Hershey as a spectator/buyer when ever you want. There are no controlled gates entrance to walk through.

As a vendor, I sent up Tuesday morning and I am one of the first to open for business. There is almost no one there before Tuesday except for the people hauling tractor trailer type set ups.

It would probably be a waste of time and effort to be there before Tuesday, but I've never done it. I'm sure you could walk in to the show before Tuesday.

see me at Mason Dixon Gas, Spring Carlisle M114-115, and Hershey C4E-35.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
I'll be there in spaces C3I. 37-43. We'll have hundreds of signs. Some pumps. Globes. Displays and who knows what else. Spot by and say hi.

Please visit my website Gasstuff.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved