Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
41150 Offline OP
OP Offline
Yes it has moved. Just got a bunch of information on this gas bash. The person running it is Jack Swisegood. He seems real down to earth. Ph. 209 838 0755 or cell 209 602 5011. Early set up for vendors 12 noon and arriving a little earlier seems like it would fly on March 5 the listed start time. I went and looked at the site and it is outdoors but ground is firm. The cost is a cheap $25 to vendors and free to general public. If you need a table it's $10 each or bring your own for free. Sounded like general public might even get in on Friday for free. What a deal. I am going early to help as it is his first time at this and it can get out of control quick. I want this thing to go good as the past few years have been poorly organized at Turlock and not advertised. Anyone wanting more information call Jack or email me. Who is going? Ted

[This message has been edited by 41150 (edited 02-19-2004).]

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Hey Ted, Nancy and I will be there.

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Hey Ted,
I'll see you there as well.
John

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
4 More days. Don are you coming ??? she don't no if she should change the sheets.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'm planning on coming up. My wife wants me out of the house. I know how to get to Escalon, but where do I go once I get there? Clean sheets? Might nice of you guys!

------------------
Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
Vintage Gas

Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
(310)415-9562 Cel.
Vintage Gas
41150 Offline OP
OP Offline
Talked to Dwaine Buck yesterday and the group from southern Cal are coming. Mike Micelson , Dennis, and Don. They always have great stuff. John O'hern will be there, Butch and Nancy Greer. Should have some quality stuff with just the above. I will have some cans, smalls, a couple pump plates and a lot of fun packed up. So if your coming post on here NOW and let's get this thing off to a great start. The weather is supposed to hit low 70's so no excuses. No rain nothing but SUN.Ted

[This message has been edited by 41150 (edited 03-03-2004).]

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Sounds like a good time Ted and quality items with the above vendors for sure. Be sure and take some photos for us to look at as well. HAVE FUN........................

------------------
Scott in Kansas City
quarts@mindspring.com

Scott Shipers
WANTED: quart picture cans
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Coming from the south 99hwy, to Ripon at Jacktone road. go North about 3-4 miles to hwy 120 go right> East, about 5-6 miles to Escalon. as you enter a big intersection with lights, turn right on McHenry ave or road, now your going south about 3-4 miles to Clough road, turn right to Ellis road, its a dead end so you can't get lost. Ted and I will put out signs early. come one come all ,no shorts. dogs love legs. ha ha ha .

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 03-03-2004).]

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Ted, Todd & I are coming just not sure what time he can come, so I might come early if you need help on set up. Elden

41150 Offline OP
OP Offline
Elden if you wait for your kids they just pass you by one day. Just kidding. Come whenever, Dwaine and I have the sign posting under control. Just come early to get that rare stuff. You can start on that can collection. Ted

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Elden wants all CYCOL quarts.
Hey Ted, we better go putthe signs out now, just got a call from Mike , there lost. ha ha .

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 03-04-2004).]

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved