Click here for Project Car auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
I have had these auto related dealer promos and awards for many years and have never been able to find comparables. Any ideas as to values or collectibility on these items? These are family pieces and I would never sell them, I have just always wondered exactly what I have here. The car is a 1967 American Motors Ambassador. It is part of the trophy and is also a Transistor radio. The Rambler knight is made of some kind of metal.
Thanks ahead of time for any thoughts, questions or info.
Jay

IMG_0968.JPG IMG_0969.JPG IMG_0970.JPG IMG_0971.JPG
T
OP Offline
T
One more.

IMG_0972.JPG
Online Cool
The desk items are awards for a car salesman or dealership for selling a certain number of cars. The vest is from the 1965 National Auto Dealer Association show in Las Vegas. Probably worn by Rambler representatives at the show. The Buick calendar says, "Dealer Imprint" near the bottom. That means it was probably a sample sent to a Buick dealer to get them to buy a quantity to give away to customers with their name and info at the bottom. The "TEWS" name plate is a typical auto dealer ad plate affixed to the trunk lid of cars they sold. Still used today, but most have evolved to plastic, decal stickers or license frames.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved