Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#692197 - Wed Aug 09 2017 08:34 PM Tokheim 36B top
Tfarthing Offline

Loc: Indiana
I was curious if they make a metal top without the ad glass holders with a globe mount for Tokheim 36B, like the 36? Thanks Tim

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#692214 - Wed Aug 09 2017 10:58 PM Re: Tokheim 36B top [Re: Tfarthing]
Jack Sim Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
My Gas Pump Identification book shows all the tops that were available for the 36B. Send me your email address and I will send you a picture of the tops.

Jack Sim
jhsim@petrocollect.com

#692218 - Wed Aug 09 2017 11:52 PM Re: Tokheim 36B top [Re: Tfarthing]
MATT ALVAREZ Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Cameron Park,Ca.
They did not make a 36 style top for the 36B. They did offer metal panels in place of ad glass but the top was still the same as a ad glass top. I do like the 36 top better than the 36B top also. If you are handy and creative you could buy a one piece reproduction 36B top, shorten it and fill in the remainder of the ad glass openings and it will look like a 36 top.

#692224 - Thu Aug 10 2017 06:52 AM Re: Tokheim 36B top [Re: MATT ALVAREZ]
Tfarthing Offline

Loc: Indiana
That's what I was thinking about doing. I'm handy but not that handy lol. I do have a friend who can do that though.I was even thinking about trying to modify a 36 top to work.

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved