Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#690512 - Sat Jul 15 2017 11:57 PM Need help again to ID a pump, please.
Dions Garage Offline

Loc: Grafton, Ontario, Canada
Just purchased this Bowser pump and as my luck would have it the id tag has been removed. I see in Jack`s book it looks very much like a model 595 as it has a hose retractor on the side, problem is the small stainless trim pieces beside the pricing window are higher (beside the ad glass portion)and there are 2 of them stacked together and the 595 shows only one. This is most likely a Canadian pump and I see from a previous post that Dave Gill posted with the correct double trim pieces and he identified it as a 585, but that pump did not have the retractor on it. So here I am , confused again. Appreciate any help I can get.

Attachments
Phone 252.jpg

Phone 247.jpg

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#690515 - Sun Jul 16 2017 06:59 AM Re: Need help again to ID a pump, please. [Re: Dions Garage]
gasmansgp Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Severn, Maryland USA
You are correct. Your pump is a 595 Canadian version with the double stainless trim on each side of the windows. I have had several in the past. They restore nicely. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

#690573 - Sun Jul 16 2017 11:31 PM Re: Need help again to ID a pump, please. [Re: Dions Garage]
Dions Garage Offline

Loc: Grafton, Ontario, Canada
Thanks very much Paul, appreciate the help.

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved