Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#690348 Wed Jul 12 2017 02:20 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Got this at the flea market this morning, had to grab it as gas and oil stuff is rare up this way. Just wondering if you can tell the model based off this photo? I've never bought pump stuff but I searched and it looks similar to the 900 series door.

Any value to someone building a pump or is it mostly decor at this point? Thanks for all the help, I'll stop asking favors after this one. Thanks guys

IMG_4718.JPG
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yes it's a 900 series door. Definitely usable to someone restoring a pump. The crease below the pump plate makes for some body work but those doors aren't that easy to find, around here anyway. Sinclair sign worth a few bucks maybe....GB

Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
I saw the same Sinclair pump sign sell for $150. It was in a little better shape than yours.

Last edited by TheHorse13; Wed Jul 12 2017 05:35 PM. Reason: Spelling as usual.
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks guys, appreciate it. The rust on the sign cleaned up well, I usually get about 100 on a clean Sinclair. If I wanted to pass the door along to someone restoring, what ballpark range would be good (friendly price)? More looking to help someone who needs it, or else it'll just go on my wall at home

If anyone needs the door let me know. Shipping might be a bit high if you're outside the east coast but I'm happy to help out an old gas member

Last edited by thebmwjunkie; Wed Jul 12 2017 06:37 PM.
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
$100 with the little bit of damage would be fair for the door.... unless it has rust out, then obviously it would be less $$. Chris

T
OP Offline
T
Great thanks, glad I picked it up. I'll hold onto it for someone who can put it to good use

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved