Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#690084 - Sat Jul 08 2017 10:44 AM bennett 966 (968) help
crxnug Offline

Loc: dunnville, ontario
Im about to buy a complete bennett 968 , i think its the same as a 966 as i cant find any info about the 968 anywhere. the pump is complete with just surface rust in some spots and original condition and i thing the price is ok at $900 canadian, one question i have is the top has a plate where the globe would go, i guess it came from the factory without a globe, can that plate be removed and add a globe (is mounting the same on top) also pump has a chrome filter canister on the left side, does anyone know if this was a option on something that was just added on , any info would be much appreciated

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#690104 - Sat Jul 08 2017 06:39 PM Re: bennett 966 (968) help [Re: crxnug]
Jack Sim Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
Here are some pictures of the 900 series pumps: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bennett%20pump.htm

I cannot find any mention of a 968, possibly it is a Canadian pump.

Jack Sim

#690144 - Sun Jul 09 2017 11:35 AM Re: bennett 966 (968) help [Re: crxnug]
crxnug Offline

Loc: dunnville, ontario
sorry its a 966 not 968, owner misread data plate, no wonder i couldnt find anything online

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved