Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Oklahoma couple really needs help.
This lady contacted us and needs to sell this gas pump.
Her husband has suffered a catastrophic stroke and is unable to work any longer. They need money and would like to sell this gas pump.
They are located in Skiatook, OK
If you are interested in paying a FAIR price for this pump give her a call and make an appointment to see the pump.
I do not know these people, but please do not try to take advantage of them, they need the help. I have not given them an idea of value. If I were closer I would buy the pump.
918-636-0193

Email :john@barnquiltshop.com

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Web site: www.barquiltshop.com/
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Pump has been sold.

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good on you for helping Old Racer.

Have gas all the time
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
John

Very nice of you to do that !!!

Sid

www.trifivechevys.com
www.knifegates.com

Looking to buy Sealed Power Piston rings ITEM's
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
After reading Johns post, I had wished I was closer in that I could buy the pump from them, but I don't get down that way and I don't have a need for another pump, so I dug thru my pockets and sure enough, I found a $100 bill left over from Iowa Gas last year! I sure hadn't found anything lately to invest it in, so I have chosen to send it to these people.
I have spoken with these people on the phone and Mr. Thurmond Bricker (pump owner) had purchased this pump some time ago as a memory of the Phillips 66 station he once operated. Its sad they have to sell it because of a medical emergency and I only hope they got plenty for it.
I would encourage any of you that have ever needed help in your life to send a little of your extra their way. Even a small amount can help them a lot. God bless any of you that choose to help! I truly believe they need it! Send me a PM for their mailing address.

Thanks---KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great job John and Kevin! Thank you both!

Last edited by Mike M.; Tue Jun 13 2017 03:32 PM.

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
3 responders already! I think this couple will be surprised when they find out that selling their gas pump caused so much attention! You guys are the best!

Last edited by K W FRITH; Tue Jun 13 2017 03:44 PM.

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By K W FRITH
After reading Johns post, I had wished I was closer in that I could buy the pump from them, but I don't get down that way and I don't have a need for another pump, so I dug thru my pockets and sure enough, I found a $100 bill left over from Iowa Gas last year! I sure hadn't found anything lately to invest it in, so I have chosen to send it to these people.
I have spoken with these people on the phone and Mr. Thurmond Bricker (pump owner) had purchased this pump some time ago as a memory of the Phillips 66 station he once operated. Its sad they have to sell it because of a medical emergency and I only hope they got plenty for it.
I would encourage any of you that have ever needed help in your life to send a little of your extra their way. Even a small amount can help them a lot. God bless any of you that choose to help! I truly believe they need it! Send me a PM for their mailing address.

Thanks---KEVIN

Kevin I know you and I have had a lot in common, but I didn't know we thought that much alike. Kathy and I sent a check for $100 today as well.
I felt a connection right away since I have suffered from two strokes in the past three and a half years. In fact I am scheduled for an MRI later this week to look for additional events. I was lucky and mine were not as severe. I stopped going to Iowa Gas because of my strokes. I also sold 95% of my extensive petro collection, so believe me it changes your life.
I hope others will take the time to send even $10.
I have all of their information as well.

Last edited by Old Racer; Tue Jun 13 2017 03:49 PM.

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Great idea. Thanks John & Kevin.

-Matt
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
PUMP IS DAMAGED. SHE NEVER TOLD ME THAT. Look at it and then decide.
I do not know these people, I was just trying to help from what she told me.

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
John--just about all of the old pumps are damaged in some way or another? I hope they can keep it right where it is!
We have already sent donations that total more than the value of that pump. Seven Old Gassers so far, have committed to donations for these people, and maybe it will be a visual reminder of the goodness of some people in this world?

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hell, I'm damged and that pump looks better then me. It's not about the pump it's the people in my opinion.

Last edited by Done4; Tue Jun 13 2017 06:23 PM.

Have gas all the time
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By K W FRITH
John--just about all of the old pumps are damaged in some way or another? I hope they can keep it right where it is!
We have already sent donations that total more than the value of that pump. Seven Old Gassers so far, have committed to donations for these people, and maybe it will be a visual reminder of the goodness of some people in this world?

Kevin all I was saying was look at the pump and decide on your own what the value is.

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Update on Thurman and Diane Bricker----(pump owners)
I received a heartfelt thank you note from Diane Bricker this last week and she apologized for the late thank you but had misplaced my address. She went on to thank me for the donation for Thurman's expenses and asked that we keep him in our prayers, as his health is deteriorating and she feels that the good lord is in charge of the outcome.
The last line in her note read: "Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts"!

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Kevin I am glad you took charge of this. I never heard anything more from them. ??

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved