Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#684971 - Tue Apr 18 2017 07:21 AM Name of guy that makes pump conduit
Catauladave Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Cataula, Georgia, USA
Help,
I am looking for the guy that makes the conduit for Ron Scobie. I spoke to him several years ago. I am not try to "cut out" Ron and will be glad to send him(Ron)payment(in advance). He is just very busy and I am very close to finishing this pump and I would like to have this conduit before I get on another project. lol I need a set for a Fry 70 and Ron does not have this set listed in his parts.
Thanks in advance,
Dave

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#685210 - Fri Apr 21 2017 09:50 PM Re: Name of guy that makes pump conduit [Re: Catauladave]
Catauladave Offline
Veteran Member

Come on...help me out ! Thanks, Dave

#685211 - Fri Apr 21 2017 10:16 PM Re: Name of guy that makes pump conduit [Re: Catauladave]
archer2 Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Marshall Va USA
I think a guy named Travis used to make some conduit back in the day. Sorry I can't remember anymore than that.

#685223 - Sat Apr 22 2017 03:31 AM Re: Name of guy that makes pump conduit [Re: archer2]
Catauladave Offline
Veteran Member

Thank you very much. It is a start. Good hunting, Dave

#685224 - Sat Apr 22 2017 03:43 AM Re: Name of guy that makes pump conduit [Re: Catauladave]
Morgan Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Texas USA
Bob Bardwell made it years ago. Has all the mandrels and hydraulic bender. if you need his number, let me know.

#685225 - Sat Apr 22 2017 04:32 AM Re: Name of guy that makes pump conduit [Re: Catauladave]
huskybob Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Near Tracy Rock
I think this is the guy who used to make some conduit....... not sure if it was for Ron or not.
Travis Towle
http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=1108

#685226 - Sat Apr 22 2017 06:17 AM Re: Name of guy that makes pump conduit [Re: huskybob]
Catauladave Offline
Veteran Member

Yes sir. I put two and two together and came up with Mr.Towle's name. I appreciate you responding to my plea. Thanks to both you and the previous gentleman. Dave

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved