Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#68382 Sun Aug 24 2008 12:56 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Even though our meet is a little later than normal this year, the Road Map Collectors Association will be holding its annual Expo in Hammond, IN, again.
The Expo venue will be in the Jean Shepherd Center, Saturday, Oct. 4th . We have room-to-room trading the night before. Hotel arrangements are separate from the club event registration. For details, please go to: http://www.roadmaps.org/events/

The hotel dinner will not take place this year, so if you are registering online, please disregard that feature and let us know how many people will need dinner on Friday night instead.

The majority of our members are gas map collectors, so I am certain you will all have a great time!

Judy Aulik, RMCA President

#68383 Sun Sep 14 2008 07:28 AM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Bumping to remind you that early registration ends tomorrow.

#68384 Sun Sep 14 2008 10:01 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Sounds like a fun event.
We have a wedding to go to that day and family will be visiting from out of state. Wonder how much trouble I'd be in if I made a quick trip to the show before the wedding?

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
#68385 Wed Sep 17 2008 10:02 AM
V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
does anyone have pics or somewhat list of what is at this event?

#68386 Tue Sep 30 2008 05:55 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
No pictures I have readily available at the moment, but we are in a new facility this year. Nearly all members collect oil company maps; many collect official maps (states and tollways); a few members collect atlases (including Conoco Touraides). Occasionally a small or two turn up, but we're all road maps, all the time.

Also, if you're using GPS to navigate, use J F Mahoney Drive for the address for the Jean Shepherd Center on Saturday.

A good road map wouldn't give you that sort of grief!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved