Next Thread
Print Thread
G
GHH Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G

Nice 1965 Lincoln for restoration, found in a local barn that has been its residence since 1982. Everything is original and the car could either be enjoyed as is or would be a great candidate for restoration. I did get it to crank and run but not long term just to make sure the engine was not stuck and would crank. Comes with a nice solid trunk lid ( the lid on the car is rusty) and a new windshield ( the one on the car is broken). With the exception of the trunk lid and some small surface rust on the hood this car is virtually rust free since it has been stored inside. Interior has a great patina as it is but if you want to restore it there is good solid bones to start with. Windows, signals, and lights all work.

These nice solid restoration projects are getting hard to find. Car can be stored while getting transportation lined up.
I have the clear title in my hand so it can seamlessly be turned over to the new buyer.
Please feel free to email since I'm not on this forum very often: ghhatley@hotmail.com
Additional pictures are available on request.
Asking $6500 but all reasonable offers will be considered.

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

G. H. H A T L E Y
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
G
GHH Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G

G. H. H A T L E Y

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved