Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#682027 - Sun Mar 12 2017 10:20 PM And we have ANOTHER Mobil repro folks......
DWSheffer Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: Hillsdale, Michigan
Sorry to report the first wave of reproduction black border, or west coast Mobil restroom signs have started being offered in the US and Canada. Previous to this, these were a pretty safe sign to buy.
These literally appeared on the Ebay market today...one in the US, the other from a junk seller in Canada. Sellers are legs3882 and the other signpro74
One dealer has added split back grommets to help make it look older/original. As always folks, it's in the details, and there are a few things wrong with these and I'm not going to list them here for the repro scums to see. One obvious hint I will give is the hideous bottom point, and I DO mean point! You could cut yourself on these pieces of junk!
Darin

Attachments
WC Restroom Repro.jpg

Edited by DWSheffer (Sun Mar 12 2017 10:34 PM)

#682028 - Sun Mar 12 2017 10:23 PM Re: And we have ANOTHER Mobil repro folks...... [Re: DWSheffer]
The Rip Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Puyallup Washington
Agreed, total garbage!!

Edited by The Rip (Sun Mar 12 2017 10:36 PM)

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved