Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
crxnug Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Im restoring a 906 Gilbarco, Is there any pics around of a proper restoration or really nice preserved original, im looking for pictures so i can get a idea of paint colors of interior parts and frame, i was told it was a olive drab color, any help would be much appreciated

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
I have restored quite a few of these. As I now realize that I never noticed any common color? I have been painting the frames black since I started. It protects and shows cleanly. Some guys paint the insides of the skins the same color as the outside. Before you ask, I do not have pictures of the insides of any restored pumps. Only the outside pictures are needed for me to move pumps to new homes. LOL! Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Here's a 904 I am doing... It's not done, but you can see the bottom half. Not original colors, but I did what I thought looked good.

IMG_4099[1].JPG IMG_4100[1].JPG IMG_4103[1].JPG
Last edited by Speedracer; Wed Mar 08 2017 04:18 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved