Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Got Socony???

Tom
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By Oldgas
It will be best to pick a specific pump model for each month, like Wayne 866 or Martin & Schwarz 80 and even the lesser known models if you can find a person who owns one and will supply photos. Then ask others to add their photos.

X2

Braden, I agree with Jim. Like I mentioned in our PM - Maybe just do a different model number each month. I wouldn't be to broad, or you will run out of new pump of the month threads in a few years. I think there is enough people out there that have a lot of types of pumps... even several of the rare ones (if they are willing to share). There are a few super-rare pumps that might be trouble, but people could just post old pictures then.

But I also had another idea. If you do a POTM for an extremely common pump (e.g. a Tokheim 300, etc.), maybe you could ask for restored one month and un-restored a different month.

But this is your baby - do as you wish. Just a thought. Thanks for doing it.

Last edited by Speedracer; Sun Feb 12 2017 02:16 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I sure appreciate you taking this on, Braden. I always enjoyed ,and learned from the POTM thread. It also helps to get others to contribute and I will try to contribute when I can. Thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved