Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Well Finally have my panels back from paint. All We have to do is get an old old Jaguar running for them in trade. I had to set the globe and ad glass in to see how it looked. I was going to use my OPW 711 nozzle but someone got me an 811 OPW. What one is correct or best choice? One step closer....

pump4.jpg pump5.jpg

Vintage car restorer/collector with a love for all things old.. Too many toys never enough room.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Nice! Not sure on nozzle, maybe Jack will chime in.

Have gas all the time
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
This is a Wayne 500 that I did for the Carnegie Museum of Art in Pittsburg, PA a year or so ago. They wanted it exactly to spec as to what it would've looked like from the factory. I was able to get a complete set of nos literature from Jack to go with the pump and they wanted the ad glass to match the pump in the sales brochure instead of branding it. The OPW 811 is the correct nozzle for these pumps in the era they were manufactured but due to the useful life of a pump, many others were used over the years. Your 505 is looking good, be sure to post the finished product. .....GB

image.jpeg
OP Offline
Originally Posted By Done4
Nice! Not sure on nozzle, maybe Jack will chime in.
Thank you!

Vintage car restorer/collector with a love for all things old.. Too many toys never enough room.
OP Offline
Originally Posted By Rabbitman
This is a Wayne 500 that I did for the Carnegie Museum of Art in Pittsburg, PA a year or so ago. They wanted it exactly to spec as to what it would've looked like from the factory. Your 505 is looking good, be sure to post the finished product. .....GB
That's a beauty...I thank you for the info!I will post a before and after once assembled. I need to get the garage finished so I can get stuff off the LR floor. laugh

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved