Petro Enthusiast
R
Couple more.

W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
Mr Pure gas

These pictures are really great thanks for taking the time. I am looking for a ppg fleet colour book for doing gas pumps and I know you are a dealer and thought mabe you could help with a little info. I would like to get the one with thte chips on strips of paper in plastic sheets if you know what I mean. My local jober is really quite good to me but all he seems to be able to get it a litte fleet folder mabe 4 or five pages. Do you know what the book I am looking for is called? mabe even how much they cost. I think that it would make picking colours for pumps so much easier for me.

thanks
ward

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Scott, nice to meet you and thanks for your compassion during my moment of sorrow! Wish I could have met more oldgassers but I wasn't ever able to connect the stalls to the names.

Thursday night buffet with BBQ beef sandwiches and keg of beer followed by the room to room was awesome too.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Another Iowa Gas in the history books. Definitely had a great time visiting with old and making new friends. It truly is a close group of wonderful folks. Didn't buy much this year....mainly cause nothing showed up from my wish list but I enjoy hanging with the gang just the same.

My wife and kids joined me this year so we can enjoy the hobby as a family. I ordered some shirts from our good buddy Prof Bennett and he surprised us with a little something extra. The picture says it all! I wonder if there are any child labor laws that prohibit children from soliciting on behalf of their ol’ man??

Shot with KODAK DX7630 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-08-07

------------------
Chuck

Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Habor, Indian, Powerlube, Beacon, Sinclar Aircraft

[This message has been edited by Hemibird (edited 08-08-2007).]

Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Harbor, Indian Motorcycle, Powerlube, Beacon, Michelin, Conoco MM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
wow, that is some kinda cute there!!!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved