Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
D
We on the left had a great time , But it looks like so did the Mid guys, I'm posting these photo's for the Cheeseman, but he can tell the story. this is great for the hobby.
give me some time to get them in, but Cheese go ahead and post your story.

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 10-22-2003).]

D
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
D
More pic's.

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 10-22-2003).]

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Cool pics of cheeses show...You got your pics nice and big Dwainey..I gotta figure out how to do the computer thing to enlarge pics for posting. Cool.
-------------------------------
Hubba

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
AWESOME!!!!!!!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It looks like you guys have a better selection of pumps over there in the east. I might have to visit a gas bash over there someday. Cool pictures.

------------------
~Jason
http://www.galtsmiles.com/Jason's%20Antiques.html

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Want to thank Mr.Buck for posting photos for me. Hope Hubba has the same success for me. As you guys know This was are first fall meet, although it was a Saturday and Sunday show- the day to be there was SATURDAY. As the activity was awesome. non stop public hit the entrance big time which made it a good show for the vendors. It was good seeing Jim and Jodi(T-way)and(T-way's keeper) Always nice seeing them, they are very nice people and pleasant to talk with. And we'll be mailing your screws for your wide body globe today. Thank you for the purchase. Chris Holt showed up on Sunday and it was a pleasure meeting his wife Danielle. Although the show wasen't as strong on Sunday we shared a few laughs. In the first photo posted I rolled!! the chair scooter got going about 20 some miles per hour and hit a rut. He's gonna have to build a deluxe version for me, he said. And that is Dick Mills next to his vintage camper. Thats Larry Robertson's booth with the Zephyr sign. We'll be back chatting with you soon I'm busier than a fat rat in a cheese factory. Cheese

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Cool trailer!!!! Lots of pumps...looks kinda cold though. Big cheese, thanks for the good deal on shipping on the Venoco globe that I bought from you on ebay!

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
hi tom no problem. wow you sure did get a great deal. glad you got it. cheese

J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
Had a great time at the fall show!! I came home with a great deal on a mobil (lollipop) sign base and another gas pump we couldnt pass up. As always the Brighton show was well worth the time and hope it was successful enough to support a spring and fall show every year.

+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
Cheeseman , I wish Danielle and I could have gotten there saturday instead of sunday , But it was still great to see you and Dawn ,Larry Robetson , And Dick mills , Dick picked up a great vintage trailer, Jeff sorry I missed you thanks for the A-38 part I haven't picked it up from T-Way yet , but I'll get out there this weekend. what I seen looked like it was a great show , everyone I talked to said it was busy, and that Cheese put on another great Weekend can't wait till next year.

Chris Holt
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
HEY GUYS WE LOVE PUTTING THE SHOWS ON, MY GOAL IS TO PUT 3 ON A YEAR. WE WILL RUN WITH THE FALL SHOW FOR A FEW MORE YEARS TO BUILD IT BEFORE WE THINK OF THE 3RD ONE, HOWEVER WE HAVE BEEN APPROCHED WITH A OFFER NEAR THE SHOWS LOCATION FOR A 3RD SHOW. GIVE US SOME IN PUT ON A 3RD SHOW AND ALSO SOME DATES, THE OFFER COMES FROM A IN AND OUTSIDE VENDOR SET UP. AS WE KNOW THE MAY SHOW IS RUNNING SUPER , WITH VENDORS ALREADY SIGNED UP. WE ARE LOOKING FOR OVER 100 VENDER IN MAY 2004, AND WE LIKE THE OCT. DATE ALSO. HELP UE OUT AND LET US NO. CHEESE

T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Hey Cheese, your show was awesome! It was great seeing you and your wife again. Thanks for keeping the barn warm so we could thaw out every once in a while. I guess we could've asked for a little better weather (without the cold drizzle off and on), but there was lots to see and buy, as usual. Keep up the good work and we'll all keep coming and buying! And a third show would make it even that much better! Jim (T-way) and I had a great time talking to everyone. It was great seeing everyone again. Y'all have a nice day!

Jodi

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved