Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Have some glass and possibly some rubber.

Craig
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Y
Y
I bought one here in South Africa today - pics to follow - easiest the heaviest pump I have EVER had to move, the base casting is very substantial indeed, way way heavier than say a Wayne 505/605…!

Mine is in a bit of a state; missing both lower skins, the glass (Lexan? Acrylic? Polycarbonate?) is milky, and the top, well, that is gone…!

I figured the Triple VR was worth the low price - $50 - I paid for it, so,loaded it up.

This afternoon I stripped off a door, then disassembled the door to release the ‘glass’ (plastic), and to get to the perished rubber seal.ImTHINK I can source the rubber profile, and reckon I could get some acrylic BENT into the simple radius bend, and get 2 new ones made up.

Any and all suggestions welcome!
Pics to follow
Chris

Last edited by Yellowzebra; Fri Feb 24 2023 11:31 AM. Reason: Auto correct
Y
Y
Another interesting fact; mine has the 4-roller HOSE RETRACTION mechanism bolted on, which Iam busy stripping.

What was REALLY interesting is the massive, ingenious ROLLER inside the cabinet, which manually ‘weighed down’ the hose, thus causing the auto-retraction- not a spring to be seen in sight!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved