Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#672086 Thu Nov 17 2016 03:16 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I'm helping a friend sell this . He is a very meticulous cabinet maker and fabricator. He built this and had it on his property and eventually dismantled it and he now has an old mining town instead. It was built sort of as a bolt-together kit. It will be a slightly challenging sale mostly because it comes with a lot of accessories but I can't itemize them because this is stacked in his garage and it's just too full. It's about 12' tall x 15' deep x 12' wide. Here's what I know so far. It comes with the pump ( repop globe ), lots of signage (I believe the majority is real but there is some repro as well) , drinking fountain , coke bottle rack, oil cans, oil bottles and rack, oil can rack,etc. The pricing flange sign at the front is there but the Texaco flange sign has been sold. It has a canvas roof and back. There is shelving inside as well. The soda cooler does not go with it. The lettering is vinyl. It says Big Creek Texaco across the front. Asking 12K . Thanks, Tom ( Located in Mira Loma Ca.)

20161117_134819 - Copy.jpeg
Last edited by ironheadtom; Thu Nov 17 2016 03:18 PM.
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
ironheadtom #673028 Mon Nov 28 2016 01:42 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I'm going to give this a bump and drop it to 9k obo. Thx. Tom

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved