Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Ebay# 262719669867

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
can of subject: .. ... cool

1cscn.jpg

RANDY
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Y'all bored or what? While I appreciate the bumps.....

Mecum value I went off of, ain't seen one sell in a while no clue of value- if you got helpful info to add, add it, if not find something better to do with your time. Also, if I wanted to share my eBay items, I would. Kinda unnecessary and weird....

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Please remove posts violating guidelines mods, thank you!

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
S
SRG Offline
S
$50?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
When an individual offers an item on this page, it is only considerate to also notify this group of other listings. I listed your ebay auction as a courtesy, believing it was an oversight on your part.
There have been instances in the past where a seller offered an article here on Old Gas and subsequently offered it on another site, at a lower price, without informing the Old Gas membership. This leaves a bad impression of the seller, and should be avoided.
You can price your item anywhere you choose, after all it belongs to you! You will notice that there was never an instance of any members chastising you for your pricing. I believe the comments earlier were because of your continuous $5 price reductions, which appeared humorous to some?

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
To add to KW comment, if you list the ebay number and somebody on this site purchases it by using the box at the bottom of the page this site will get a commission from ebay no cost to you. This is what keeps this site on the internet. Mitch

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By RedHat
ain't seen one sell in a while no clue of value- if you got helpful info to add, add it

id be happy to tell you exactly what the value of these cans are, just send me a PM

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By RedHat
ain't seen one sell in a while no clue of value- if you got helpful info to add, add it

last one that sold on ebay .. ... cool
note: best offer was accepted..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CITIES-S...9-/112124258573

Last edited by advertologist; Mon Nov 21 2016 10:39 AM. Reason: ad

RANDY
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
My apologies guys (or gals), thought yall we're trying to take pot shots at me (though at least one of the original commenters was, nothing new) to the rest I am sorry. Thank you for the help in my missteps. I will keep all this in mind in my future listings as I was unaware of some of the info relayed. I always appreciate learning more about different items in this hobby without being harassed with rude comments by users who, I assume, have nothing better to do - but I will avoid acknowledging them. My prices were only asking prices, I never list firm prices - ask anyone who has bought from me. I would rather start high not knowing a price then start too low. I just don't understand the forum "bullies" lurking around every corner but there are trolls everywhere. A community should help not hinder!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved