Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J

MISC. FOR SALE:
1. Phillips 66 Tire Patch kit, empty, has a few scratches, $25.00
2. 4 oz. MUFTI Lighter Fluid handy oiler bottle. This is from WWII and a picture of the can it replaced on on the front of the bottle, empty and stained $20.00
3. 3 oz. ECO handy oiler. DB made these for me using a very scratched MFA handy oiler. I kept one, this is the only extra one I have, has some scratches and a NOS lead top, $35.00
4. Six NOS screw on lead tops with the original small caps. I have used these to put tops on handy oilers that had the pressed on top. I heated the can, and the top and shoved it on, I'll admit it didn't work every time so it is up to you. 6 tops with caps $35.00. I have a quantity of these, so order as many sets as you want.
5. A-9 4 oz. handy oiler. Full, about 16 years old, $12.00
6. 3 oz., empty (never filled) 1938 MFA Household Oiler. This should have a screw on top, but when it was manufactured the can they didn't thread the top of the can. Very nice condition, $40.00 and I include a NOS lead top.
6a. Same as the #6 above, but with a NOS lead top screwed on. $35.00 each (I have a few of these).
7/8. Last two (had 24) Shell Handy Oil cans, NOS, full and nice. Was told this label was only used for a couple of years, has pictures of appliances on the sides. $30.00 each.
9. 3 oz. Surge Pneumatic Pulsator Oil. NOS, full but has some scratches. $20.00
10. Sunoco box. The Sunoco Wholesale Lubricants is burnt into the wood. l Just got this recently, no idea what is was for. Dove tail, approx. 8" x 4.25" x 3" (tall), top slides off. $35.00

All plus shipping.

We accept Paypal, cash, checks and Money Orders.

PLEASE ----NO PMs. First to email me at jhsim@petrocollect.com

If you have any questions, post them here.

Jack Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Thu Oct 13 2016 06:50 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Bump

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved