Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
FOR SALE: Red Indian Motor Oils 26”x72” Porcelain Sign. Fresh to the market. I acquired this piece from a fellow who found it years ago behind a built in shelving unit in the basement of an old house. Sign is single sided and has a few spots with chips in the porcelain as can be seen. There is some glue or other substance on the far left edge of the sign. It will come off with a little work but I will leave that to the buyer. I was able to take off a little bit with just my fingernail. Colours are still bright and the sign has a nice gloss. All the tabs that would have been part of the sign mount are still attached to the sign along the top and bottom. Sign is genuine and in original condition. No repairs, touch ups, etc. I am asking $10,000.00 and can crate and ship the sign anywhere in Canada and the continental US. Please feel free to contact me if you’d like any further pictures, information, etc.

Red Indian Motor Oils 72 x 26 Sign 1.jpg
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
OP Offline
Sold.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved