Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I have two, original THAT GOOD GULF GASOLINE Porcelain Pump Plates for sale. These would make a good pair for that gas pump you’re doing (or planning to do).

NOTE: The bright blue "marks" seen in the outer dark blue border at approximately the five o'clock position in the photos of both signs are NOT ON THE SIGNS....these bright blue "marks" and a few white spots in the same general area are from the camera flash.

Both plates are in good condition, with NO clear coat on either. These original signs appear to have some touch-up in the thin, outer dark blue ring. It is pretty well (in my opinion), but still there. Also, I’ve noticed a few small areas where the very outer edges are a little rough. I wanted to go over these signs with a fine tooth comb, when doing the description. Also note the small chip in the porcelain by the left mounting grommet in sign “B”. All grommets are in place on both signs.

Please note: These must have been produced for GULF at different times throughout the years, since the word “THAT” is slightly bolder on sign “A”. I figure a guy will never notice this when installed, since the two pump plates will never be side-by-side.

These GULF pump plates should look quite presentable, when installed. The price for the PAIR is $545, plus the shipping. Your personal check or a money order are welcomed. Thanks for looking.

agpp1aDSC00034.jpg agpp2DSC00021.jpg agpp4bDSC00025.jpg
Last edited by Jolly-John; Sat Sep 10 2016 04:09 PM.
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
More photos:

agpp1aDSC00034.jpg agpp3DSC00024.jpg agpp5DSC00029.jpg agpp6DSC00031.jpg
A
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
A
Pm sent