1. Go to: http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=32
2. Click on "New Image"
3. Click on "Image Manager"
4. Click on ""Choose File"
5. Click on the image you want to upload
6. Click on "Open"
7. Click on "Add file"
8. Repeat 4, 5, 6, and 7 if you wish to add more images
9. Click on "Done Adding File"
10. Type something in the "Subject" and "Description" boxes of the submission form and click the "Submit" button.
If your File Manager image upload was done properly, the line on the submission form below the description box should read, "Image Manager (Total Files: 1)" or 2, 3 or 4 as appropriate. If it says "Total files: 0" there are no images in the upload process yet.
11. After you submit the form, scroll down that page below your image to see the "medium" line of code. Click inside the box to the right of medium, and it should highlight blue. Copy that.
12. Paste into your description box in the message submit form on another forum like For Sale. If there is more than one image, click on the thumbnail for the other image and copy the medium code for that image. Simpler to do one at a time until you get good at it.
Medium box to copy is shown here:http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=657757#Post657759
Trouble? Send me a message using the Contact link near the top of forum pages. If you are willing to try, I can work with you to master the image posting thing.