Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#650910 Tue Mar 22 2016 08:34 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Morning all!
Its another great day to be alive here in the great state of North Dakota! I really appreciate living in an area where you can leave the keys in your vehicle and your home unlocked! The terrorism news on Good Morning America, really brings that fact to the table. I really feel sorry for the poor innocent victims of terrorism! To have to live daily life with that being ever present, is something I would have to move away from! As is, we just don't have a direct connection to it here in North Dakota! YET!
Looks to be a pleasant but overcast day, with mild spring temperatures. I will be headed out to the shop to tidy up a few projects that have become scattered around! The kind of work that I enjoy the most--of course there is a lot of sitting and pondering that goes on too! LOL
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
K W FRITH #650919 Tue Mar 22 2016 10:17 AM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning Oldgasers, Great day here also headed for the 60s with a pretty good breeze. Working on a few things to get ready for mowing season. I've already cut this one but not the place in the country.
Kevin made me think, I always lock my garage,but never my house. Funny what I place most treasured. The house is just stuff,but better not mess with the garage.

HAVE A GREAT FAY ALL!!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
K W FRITH #650960 Tue Mar 22 2016 06:37 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Fay?

My sister's mother-in-law is Fay and she is great!LOL

Nice day but spent most of the day driving to and from my printers--3 hours round trip (2.5 hours there) with the most of the return in rush hour traffic on the Washington Beltway.

And tomorrow - taxes. Will have to enjoy the nice weather another time... frown

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved