Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#648773 Thu Mar 03 2016 08:58 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Morning all! I was up early and in to the local clinic for a DOT physical. I like to keep up my license in case I have to drive a little bit for the boys out at the farm. They said I'm good to go for another 2 years! LOL
I've been out fishing for the last 3 days and it was really slow for some reason. I think I'll take a break and get a couple more items ready for Peotone. Its coming up fast now!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
K W FRITH #648777 Thu Mar 03 2016 09:28 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning gang. After two straight days of babies and relatives in a "relatively" small space, I said my goodbyes last night and came home to get some rest! It has been a great week with our new granddaughters arrival but now the women can do what they do and I can try to get back to some normal stuff. On my way home yesterday afternoon I stopped by the trout park and fished for a couple of hours to make up for my lost opening morning. I caught and released quite a few trout so now I've had my fix for the year on those and can get serious about the crappie and walleye. The fishing reports of big crappie have started to come in so I need to get the boat out and get it ready. I am thinking about trading my outboard up to a little bigger new model and am waiting on a couple of quotes to decide who to let do the repower for me. With the Canadian dollar so weak against the US dollar I had my friend the Yamaha dealer up by the cabin give me a quote and it looks pretty good. I have another close friend that owns a marina here and he is a Merc dealer so I am waiting to see what he can do. I don't really care which motor I get although I really like the Yamaha four stroke I have and it has been a great motor. Hope to get the quotes in soon and make a decision so I won't be down with the changeover when the fishing gets really good in a few weeks. Hope you have a good trip to Peotone Kevin. I have never been to that show but still would like to go sometime. Just too many places to be it seems. Have a great day folks......GB

K W FRITH #648779 Thu Mar 03 2016 09:42 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Congrats Kevin on being good to go for two whole years. wink
Congrats Gary on the new baby girl in the family.

Finally got to putting up drywall in my petro room's bathroom. Feels good to get past the plumbing and stud wall stage. Bought an IKEA sink and cabinet on Monday. I have ceramic tile for the walls and floor in stock, but I'd like to find some bullnose tile to finish off the wall edges in a semi-matching or contrasting look.

Have a great Thursday out there in Oldgasland!

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
K W FRITH #648782 Thu Mar 03 2016 10:16 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good day everyone!

The past 3 weeks have been crazy/a pain, I decided to get rid of my train and Buddy L collection which at first didn't seem like a big deal, right? Not so much, I didn't have a clue as to how many I actually have and all of which needed some cleaning and then wrapping in bubble wrap. Well it's gone after a couple of hours of loading up. But we're done!

I now have more shelf space for the gas and oil stuff, but while we were doing the toys my wife looked at me and asked "can you imagine how long it would take should we decide to sell our gas collection. I just got up, went and made a drink.

Stay warm and safe everyone. Les

Last edited by Done4; Thu Mar 03 2016 12:35 PM.

Have gas all the time
K W FRITH #648791 Thu Mar 03 2016 11:02 AM
Good afternoon gang!

Been a busy morning so far, I just sat down to eat some lunch, figured I better check in here. I am going to pound down a ceaser salad, then get back to work. Busy day for me today.

Have a good Thursday everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved