Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#647091 Mon Feb 15 2016 10:03 AM
Nicole Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
HA! This is what 1 to 3 inches of snow looks like in Maryland! Do weather people ever admit they were wrong?

Bob's out of commission and I am scheduled for a cardio stress test and the doc said no exertion. Fortunate not to need to go somewhere and hopefully tomorrow's rain will take care of it for me.

Have a safe with warm feet day out there for everyone in the Northern Hemisphere...Sunshine and pleasant to those at the other end of the earth.

snow.jpg
Nicole #647092 Mon Feb 15 2016 10:12 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all! Warmer temps have hit us and we have a foggy day to deal with. Temps are supposed to keep increasing thru the week with highs near 40 by weeks end? What the heck is happening? Global warming, or just plain lucky?
Bad part is that it will ruin the ice fishing pretty fast!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Nicole #647093 Mon Feb 15 2016 10:20 AM
Online Content
Good morning gang!

Spend the weekend at the cabin working on frozen pipes. Ever since I installed the new high efficiency propane furnace, my drain pipes have been freezing.

I think that I have it licked now. I have all the drain pipes heat taped and insulated (instead of just heat taped). I installed a pump/reservoir assembly that collects all the dripping water from the furnace, then pumps it into the drain when it fills. Hopefully these things will finally cure the problem.

Other than that, nothing too exciting going on. I am excited for Friday, heading to MO to pick up my second showcase pump in the past 30 days. Now I have 3, LOL

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved