Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#646519 Tue Feb 09 2016 09:35 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Morning all! The big blizzard missed most of North Dakota, but just clipped the eastern edge and hammered NW Minnesota instead! It was caused by a rapidly moving cold front that swept down over us, and dropped the temps from the low 30's to a few degrees above zero! We are scheduled for this colder weather until next week, and then it jumps up into the balmy 20's! LOL
Its been a really nice winter so far, and when I'm not fishing, I'm out in the shop trying to accomplish something. I've got several small projects spread across the shop, and one big one that will take quite a bit of time to come together.
Hoping that all is well with the rest of you and you're enjoying life as much or more than I am!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
K W FRITH #646528 Tue Feb 09 2016 10:06 AM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning all, Well not a blizzard but our ground is white with snow. Kevin and others will find this entertaining but we are not to be above the freeze mark for next couple of days. Have the grandson today as school was called off.We will see what we can get into.

HAGD-ALL!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
K W FRITH #646534 Tue Feb 09 2016 10:43 AM
Good morning gang!

Been a busy morning for me so far. Front end in my truck broke this morning plowing snow. Working on finishing up a subaru so I can put my truck on the hoist and take it apart.

Not to mention that I have at least 50 other things to do, LOL

Have a good day everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

K W FRITH #646562 Tue Feb 09 2016 03:54 PM
F
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
F
Kevin,
Not enjoying life quite as much as you. Still not retired nor out doing any fishing. LOL. Forgot to add, I'm a California boy. Father in law took me ice fishing here in Nebraska many years ago. 2 five gallon buckets and a bottle of whiskey were our only friends. Fishing was good but very cold.

Last edited by Fasturn402; Tue Feb 09 2016 04:04 PM. Reason: spelling
K W FRITH #646588 Tue Feb 09 2016 08:29 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Our precipitation was in rain today.

Bob and I managed to see the latest Star Wars: The Force Awakens before it closed out Friday. Remembered seeing the original at a drive in in West Virginia with my boyfriend (not Bob) so, so long ago.

Not quite the impact of that first one, when we saw all those special effects that were so astounding back then, and kind of obsolete now. Still we enjoyed the blast from the past, thought the movie was great and loved the special effects. Glad to see it in a theatre and not on the small screen.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved