Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Once you get up and running, you might invest in some doors.
Whose got all the snow, anyhow?
60-65 degrees predicted here for Wednesday.

ROD [Mich.]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
We have got about a foot so far and more on the way overnight and on Wednesday!
Put that beast to work!!

DSCF6388ar.jpg

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I don't know a darnd thing about it. The used car lot said it was a 1983 but I found out that it probably isn't. I went to NAPA to buy some tune up stuff for a 83 Egor and they couldn't find it in their books.I would love to find out more about it and it would be real cool to find out why is wont start. The used car lot said it ran great but we had to shove it up un the trailer for me to get it to our headquarters. They didn't charge me for getten it up there so that was nice.

Post a picture of the engine, maybe somebody can identify it so you can get some tune up parts. I highly doubt that Egor manufactured the engine..

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Looks like a reverse mounted cab on a tractor from the 30s-40s??? Also looks like it uses a winch to raise and lower the blade??? Is it based on a Model T or A???
BTW... another 4 inches here today and looks like another 4 overnight!
Finally a good snow season around here! We have had 2 very dry snow seasons b4 this.

Last edited by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave; Wed Dec 23 2015 05:12 PM. Reason: editing

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I found out a little more about Egor. It is actually a Egor Special. The odd thing is it seems to have a old floor vent from a house as a precision radiator air flow strainer. Does anyone recognize this hood? You cant see it through the quality paint but is says Special on the custom chrome trim. Ring a bell with any of you?
http://imageshack.com/a/img905/5285/RwcdCk.jpg

You need to put that baby on a trailer and head out east. Think of the old candy bars you could buy with all the $$ you made.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
We gotta an awful long drive way--so if you come, you can park that baby in the barn when your are not using it. Or send it by itself and I'll use it It's been a long time since I operated a real tractor...

Ok guys, what's the best way to ship a snow plow. How do you pack yours, and what's the cheapest carrier/freight company that won't toss it around nor ship it upside down! laugh

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
It doesn't run YET! so we been pullen it with moms AMC Pacer. I got mother to driven Egor and mom a driven her Pacer. Boy you ought to see that pacer lean when moms in it. Iv been meanen to get a snap shot of that. Nicole Maybe the hole family can come over with Egor and stay for awhile.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Like Ryan said post a picture of the engine so us motor heads can take a guess. Most specially built machinery in the 30s, 40s used someone else's engine like a Continental (engine)for example. Cool looking rig. Must have been a big winch to pull EGOR on a trailer. Would love to get that thing running myself!

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Nicole
Well we made it to Idaho but we ran into a problem when the front tire fell off mamas Pacer as we were coming down the pass. Luckly Egor was able to slam into mamas car instead of hitten the rocks. The hole familys really looken forward to settling down for a nice long visit. Especially the cids and all the little critters they decided to brang along. Mothers knitting you guys a nice table cloth for a house warming present for us.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Ummm do you think the critter-er-kids won't mind sleeping in the barn? On account of Bob's being allergic to them...

You and Mama can have the guest room and I'm guessing we can bunk any extra relatives in the kitchen and living room. Hopefully they won't be too freaked out by any of the portraits on the walls. I am told the eyes on my paintings move.

I will, out of respect for the young un's, pack the nudes-er-figure paintings away. Bob always said my paintings of him should be private anyway.

I'm trying to gather up some crates and stuff for extra seating. See we both have small families who don't visit often, so we gotta improvise.

You might wanna stay put in Idaho until after Wednesday, as we are expecting tornados, and I seem to be a tornado/hurricane/typhoon magnet, to make sure we still have a place for you all to visit.

Last edited by Nicole; Sat Jan 30 2016 03:28 PM. Reason: spelin'
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
We ended up in Seltece Montana lock up. the Hiway patrol came by and saw pops taken a leak on Egor and started questioning him. I think there just going to let us go, they even gave us a gallon or to of gas to get us down the road. were on the way. Judies boyfriend was wondering if you got a swimen pool? Looken forward to settlen in
Hillside

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved