Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
OP Offline
M
Hello all! I'm coming from Luxembourg for the big event on 15th September, and will bring some bottles of Luxembourg's famous champagne- I can think of no more civilized way to start a swapmeet than with champagne or Buck's Fizz! Get there early and try some- the machine is set to "free-vend"....see you soon
Morgan

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
5 weeks, let the countdown begin!!

H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
It just happens that my wife and I, Randy & Cookie Williams from San Deigo and Chuck Spillar from Colorado are going to be visiting Art Redford that weekend and are flying out on Saturday afternoon so we will be there. We just need an address if anyone can give it to me
Ray

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Ray, did you get my e-mail this A.M.? If not, shoot me another one. Address is 1943 4th Ave. S. Seattle, WA I hope Art remembers how to get there, he's not THAT old (or is he???)LOL See you guys there!!!

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Its looking like the pumpgods are smiling and I might just make it..

But...

The Whiz-In bike meet is also that weekend at Shurmans Iron Ranch near Vancouver Wa, near exit 9.. they have been sending me the card every year for at least 10 years..

So I am thinking.. give err Fri to get to or near the gas bash and still make the bike meet later in the day...with a bit-o-luck!! I hear the Iron Ranch is worth seeing, anyone know how far approx from Seattle to Ridgefield??

Really looking forward to meeting a lot of the Oldgassers and Younggassers & Gasserettes!!

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Dodo, 2 1/2 hours if traffic is nice to you; if traffic sucks....3-4 hrs Seattle to Ridgefield. Hope you can make it, we'd love to meet you in person!!

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Sure hope you can make it Dodo! We are getting more calls and emails everyday for the bash info. Sounds like the pump guys will be in heaven as there will be a LOT of pumps coming this year looks to be bigger and better than last year. This will be the last year we have it at our current location as we are moving our shop this winter to a new location so look for info this spring on our new location for Sea-Bash 08.

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Where exactly is it in relation to I-5?

Anyone hear from that guy near Lynden that used to post on here, guy with the big barn and had a website??

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Less than 1 mile off from I-5 address is 1943 4th Ave. South Seattle Wa. 91834 Map quest it for directions. I have not heard from the guy in Lynden for awhile now.

K
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
K
Gonna move out towards Clallam Bay on the pennisula arent ya Don??? Kent.

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Kent, Don better not move that far, I have enough trouble getting my parts drivers to his place as it is! Sounds like we'll have a great turnout this year. Bring $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Is there a breakfast before?? or During?? or is it a trick to get everyone brekkie while I run through before them and scoop everything??

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Seems to me that I've seen donuts there (maybe sampled a couple too...)

M
OP Offline
M
Sounds like an eclectic breakfast- donuts and champagne! I'd like to offer buck's fizz (champagne and orange juice) for the health freaks, and kir cassis (champagne and crème de cassis) for the sweeter palate- how sophisticated is that???

Morgan

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
I dunno, kind of a rough crowd in Seattle, more like champagne, donuts & bullets. Looking forward to meeting you Morgan, have a safe trip over the big pond!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved