Print Thread
#6395 Fri Feb 15 2002 04:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my name is michael and i live in new hartford ct. can someone please help me find a globe, year, and any information at all about a tokheim model 300. i am doing a ground up restoration for my fathers 55th birthday and i dont know a thing about this pump. any kind of support would be greatly appreciated. please email me with any info at SHORTYROK1@AOL.COM. thank you.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#6396 Sat Feb 16 2002 12:06 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
The Tokheim 300 was introduced in 1955. Your i.d. tag will have to month and year of production following the model number.
If I were you I would start by reading back as many questions and answers that have been posted here on this discussion form. Questions about removing or keeping the guts, painting, reproduction globe or original, etc., have been answered many times in the past few years. Then if you have any specific questions, you can post them here. If you are in need of any color seles literature, color ads or a parts/repair manual for the 300 I can supply them. You can contact me at: jhsim@swbell.net. You might also want to take a look at my gas pump website: www.crspub.com
Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved