I have this illuminated Cooper Tire sign for sale. It is in very good condition. This size sign can be easily shipped.

From my research, I believe it is a late 1970's vintage Cooper piece. This sign displays well, whether lit or unlit. It is 36" long by 12" high by 3-1/4 wide. The graphics on both sides are clean, and free of any issues. The aluminum sign case is straight. The interior florescent lighting works properly. Both of the hanging loops on the top of the sign are in place.

NOTE: I had trouble photographing the sign, when illuminated, with all the lights off in the room. Somehow, the sign light and color density seemed to "fool" the automatic exposure eye in my camera. I can guarantee you that both sides of the sign look great, when lit up...no hot spots, and good lighting all the way to all four edges of the sign faces. Also, disregard all of the reflections shown in my photos. The sign faces both look very good.

The price is $200, plus the shipping and insurance. Your personal or business check, or a money order all work fine for payment. Thanks for looking. John

acs1DSC00001.jpg acs2DSC00006.jpg acs3DSC00004.jpg acs4DSC00015.jpg
Last edited by Jolly-John; Sun Aug 23 2015 11:31 AM.