Print Thread
#62554 Thu Jan 10 2002 11:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a Kendall Motor oil clock, approx. 21" dia. by 5.5" deep. Neon light with revolving disk (makes it look like a rolling white wall tire). The face reads "Kendal the 2000 mile oil." Manufactured by the J.H.B. Mfg. Co., Gary Indiana. I carefully repainted the exterior but just cleaned up the face, some of the paint on the face is fragile, but overall it's in VERY good condition. Yes, everthing works.

So, what's it worth? I have a friend who collects Kendall items, he wants it, I want to sell it, don't want to screw him but don't want to get screwed.

Thanks
Rick Schunk
Phone: 952 831-5065
e-mail: amcaeditor@earthlink.net

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#62555 Thu Jan 10 2002 09:05 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Dear Rick,

I'm not a collector of Kendall items but, I saw your question about the value of a neon Kendall clock. On page 83 of the "Encyclopedia of Petroliana" by Mark Anderton there is a pic of a Kendal neon "spinner" clock (I believe yours is also a spinner) with the same wording as you have on yours (19 1/2 dia.) I don't know if it is the same clock but the value of the one in the book is $750-$1200.

I hope I haved helped you out.

James

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved