Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#614484 Fri May 22 2015 07:59 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site but I thought maybe I could help with this Polly problem. I have some very authentic Polly oil cans and I took some high resolution pictures of the 5 cans that I have. In the fist picture I put the 5 together and rotated them each 1/5 of a turn so you can see what the full surround view is. Then I have some good pictures of the feather details and print details. If anyone needs VERY high resolution, down to the dots of the silk screen, you can email me and I can send you the original photos. I hope this helps, I know there are some fairly good fakes out there. I tried adding photos to this post but it doesn't seem to want to work.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
tomflies1 #614502 Fri May 22 2015 11:05 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Welcome to Old-Gas Tom. If you want to e-mail me the photos to the address in my profile I will post them for you.

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
Mike M. #614507 Sat May 23 2015 05:02 AM
Welcome to Oldgas.com Shop Talk.

There are a couple issues here.

1. High resolution images can't be displayed on this site, or most mainstream Web sites, unless they are resized to fit. Images that are thousands of pixels wide are bigger than most computer screens, not to mention mobile devices.
Resizing photo images for easy upload using File Manager:
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=199328

2. Supplying high resolution images to anyone who asks for them may ultimately end up with reproduction makers getting the images. That would help them make even more troublesome unmarked fakes.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved