Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
Love to know who had the Buffalo Gasoline sign

H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
My wife and I traveled to Brimfield more then a dozen times. Its A LOT of walking, probably like I've heard about Hershey. The show starts on a Tuesday on a very narrow country road that was originally all farms but they make enough money renting to vendors and parking fees 3 times a year (May, July & September)that they no longer farm. The fields open up over a four day period and some close after their one day event. By Friday there is a one mile, both sides of the road, mass of vendors and buyers. This is by FAR the most gas and oil signs that I've ever seen there. It's usually very hard to find something before someone has already bought it. Anyway, it's worth doing at least once in your life and I understand that July can be VERY hot.

60wayne Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
That was a fake Buffalo sign made in the 1980's like all the others of that size.

Missed seeing you there this year Ray.

Really there is very little gas and oil stuff for a show this size. It just seems like a lot because the pictures are catered to this sight. It is a general antique show but it is amazing some of the things that will show up.

H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
I wondered about that, thanks

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved