Click here for Air Meter auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
As a 2 gallon collector, I like as much information as I can get on the topic. I would like to gather up any old 2 gallon "paper", such as can company sales literature picturing/describing 2 gallon cans, oil company literature showing their 2 gallons, and any other older items that would show the history of the 2 gallon. Jack Sim collected his literature for gas pumps, so Im figuring there has to be some old paper relating to 2 gallon can manufacture/sale.
Let me know what you have.

Good oil cans don't wait for people, people wait for them.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
My 41 file drawers are not only filled with gas pump literature, but just about anything related to the service station or the oil company.
I probably have a lot of pictures of cans that you are looking for, the problem is there might be one or two shown in a 125 page catalog, or an ad. All my gas pump and air meter literature is separated with a file for each model but oil company ads and literature is separated by company. I also have over 150 catalogs from just about every company that was selling anything to service stations or bulk plants.
I'll watch for you but because I just don't have the time I can't do a search.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved