Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
F
Thanks for the reply and I appreciate the info. I can only hope my pump turns out as nice.
Tom

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Pumps look great.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Amazing job on the Sinclair pump! All your pumps look really great. Makes me want to get started on my '61 Wayne 420 pump. Is that blue and white Pure oil pump an A.O. Smith pump? Looks similar the Wayne 400 style pumps.
Paul

Paul
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By: Murphy'sBA
Amazing job on the Sinclair pump! All your pumps look really great. Makes me want to get started on my '61 Wayne 420 pump. Is that blue and white Pure oil pump an A.O. Smith pump? Looks similar the Wayne 400 style pumps.
Paul

Thanks! Yes, it's an AO Smith L-3. It's not a very desirable pump (technically neither is the Gilbarco) but I've owned three of the L-3's and they're nice pumps. They're fairly inexpensive and look great when they're done. Here's a better pic of it.
EDIT: I just realized that you were looking at the Purol pump I sold last year. That was a cool pump that I sold to a friend. Here's another pic of that one too.

Wally

Last edited by Wallster; Fri Dec 05 2014 08:47 PM.
Wow! That Standard Oil pump looks amazing too! Love the globe on top, think it fits it well. My Wayne 420, which was originally a B/A pump did not have a globe but I will add one when I rebuild it. Being a child of the '60s I find myself attracted more to this style of pump from the late 50s-70s even if as you say they are not as desirable. Keeps the price down, works for me! Thanks for posting the Smith pump pics Wally,
Paul

Paul
C
C
Would you be able to me what color yellow you used please? Anything to reference would be great, sir. Thank you for your time

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved