Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Holy cow!! Nice haul Don! I love the Buffalo cans in the case below. Nice buys everyone!

Looking for any cans! PM me what ya got!
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks for the comments guys. It is always good for the spirit to obtain a quantity of items that one collects. A lot easier than one at a time. It will definitely keep me busy for awhile emptying grease tins, straightening a few dents and adding a few lids. Rocco, we have steak restaurants here that charge for a meal almost what a Red Indian can is worth. I'd rather have the can. Cheers, Don.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
NICE haul of cans Don. Are those from Shack's auction? If they are then its no wonder I couldn't get a few of those ones either wink

Collecting Supertest and Canadian oil cans
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good job Don . That supertest sign was a steal . I have seen them bring 1600 plus plus

Follow the Red Indian Trail
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: advertologist
that Red Indian would look great ever where you put it... cool

X2

Follow the Red Indian Trail
W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
Nice buy Don,,, now maybe we can buy something at the next auction on Nov.29th.:) ,,

Last edited by Wes Hague; Sun Nov 16 2014 04:38 AM.

Wes.......
W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
Here is my BUY OF THE WEEKEND,, so far and there is still today (Sunday),,This is the rarest porcelain sign I have ever owned in 25-30 years, it's made by STMS ( St. Thomas Metal Signs ) measures 66" x 36" single sided.. ( one of three know to exist )..One of the three has been restored and is in the Heritage Museum in Calgary AB. I don't know where the other went to..

IMG_5860.JPG
Last edited by Wes Hague; Sun Nov 16 2014 06:16 AM.

Wes.......
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wow! Tremendous sign. Very nice find Wes!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Wes Hague
Here is my BUY OF THE WEEKEND,, so far and there is still today (Sunday),,This is the rarest porcelain sign I have ever owned in 25-30 years, it's made by STMS ( St. Thomas Metal Signs ) measures 66" x 36" single sided.. ( one of three know to exist )..One of the three has been restored and is in the Heritage Museum in Calgary AB. I don't know where the other went to..

India is probably making them as we speak!...nice sign.

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Absolutely killer sign!!! Scott B.

W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
This sign was on Ebay three different times at BUY IT NOW $25,000 and $35,000 , so there was lots of opportunity ... I don't care about the makers from India, I'm not going to let them ruin and rule my life. It's too nice to not be appreciated by everyone.

Wes.......
My first pump! Picked this 1961 Wayne model 420B Canadian pump up last Sunday. Pump is in very good shape, few small dents on one side & some pitted chrome, missing the hose but otherwise the faces are in very good condition. As an added bonus, after some detective work, looks like this was originally a British American Oil pump! And that's what I will be bringing it back to over the winter months. Will post the complete restoration pics once it's done. This '61 pump will tie in very well with my '62 GMC B/A shop truck.

P1110826.JPG P1110824.JPG P1110809.JPG

Paul
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paul, here's one I restored as a Shell, spent a fortune on chrome plating. Did one in BA as well.

Wayne 420-1.jpg rsz_165.jpg

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Awesome sign Wes!

Braden Splichal

Hey thanks very much for the pics Dave, love these 60s pumps! I have seen your Shell pump pics, looks amazing, the BA is really cool as well! I have a black & white pic of a BA station taken in the 60s with the same pump (just a twin version) with a slightly different colour scheme. Short lower side return panels are dark green along with the top "canopy" section and the main front panels being white with "88" logo on it. This appears to be the way my pump was originally painted. However I really like your BA pump colour scheme, may have to go the same way you did. Looks like you painted the chrome sections around the faces in white, great way to save on chroming costs. Thanks again for posting the BA pump pic.
Paul

Originally Posted By: Dave's Garage
Paul, here's one I restored as a Shell, spent a fortune on chrome plating. Did one in BA as well.

Last edited by Murphy'sBA; Mon Nov 17 2014 04:56 AM.

Paul
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved