Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
NOTE: I've cleaned the interior of this bottle since the photos were taken. It looks a lot better! This is a quart oil bottle from Direct Oil Service Corp. of Minneapolis, Minnesota. It features their DS Super-Ser-Vis Oil marketing brand. The original decal (not a paper label) has survived in reasonable condition. I've had this bottle since the 1970's and guarantee its originality.

The price is $75, plus shipping. Your personal check, a money order, or PayPal (buyer handles the fees) are all welcomed for payment. Thanks for looking. John

ass1DSC00029.jpg ass2DSC00030.jpg
Last edited by Jolly-John; Mon Sep 22 2014 07:42 PM.
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
NOTE: I've cleaned the interior of this bottle since the photos were taken. It looks a lot better! This is a quart oil bottle from Direct Oil Service Corp. of Minneapolis, Minnesota. It features their DS Super-Ser-Vis Oil marketing brand. The original decal (not a paper label) has survived in reasonable condition. I've had this bottle since the 1970's and guarantee its originality.

The price is $75. OR, feel free to make a close offer. Shipping will be additional, at cost. Your personal check, a money order, or PayPal (buyer handles the fees) are all welcomed for payment. Thanks for looking. John

ass1DSC00029.jpg ass2DSC00030.jpg
Last edited by Jolly-John; Fri Oct 10 2014 02:45 PM.
J
J
Interested for $65.00 plus shipping.Would like to send check

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Thanks for your offer, J.D. I've sent you a PM in reply. John

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
This oil bottle is still for sale. Over the past two weeks, I've sent three PM's to the person posting the above offer, but did not receive a reply to any of my messages. So, I want to note that the Super-Ser-Vis oil bottle is still available. $75, or a close offer. Thanks for looking again. John

Last edited by Jolly-John; Fri Oct 24 2014 08:46 AM.
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Price on the seldom-seen Midwest oil bottle now reduced to $70, or a close offer. Please submit your offer via PM. Your check, a money order, or PayPal (buyer handles the fees) all work fine for payment. Thanks for looking. John

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved