Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
I am looking for any information on a compressor made by The United States Air Compressor Co. I belive the model is an H3. The Serial # is 12099. It is approx. 20 gal. and is cast iron. If any one has any information on parts or servicing, please let me know.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
H
H
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Perkins:
I am looking for any information on a compressor made by The United States Air Compressor Co. I belive the model is an H3. The Serial # is 12099. It is approx. 20 gal. and is cast iron. If any one has any information on parts or servicing, please let me know.

tony, i do not know if u.s. made an h3, but they did have a ha model if you can send
an e-mail picture it would help. u.s. air
compressors made in cleveland,oh.is this
a 1 cylinder or 2 cyl? please let me know
thanks, hank

M
M
Hello,

I know that I am resurrecting a 19 year old thread, but the site rules force new users to make forum posts before they are allowed to PM.

Hank, do you have any information about the USACo Model HA 2-cylinder compressors from about 1928 that you could share?

I just bought one of these, in fairly good shape (looks like original paint to me), with an apparent valve problem (clicking sound and won't make more than 5 psi), and I need to fix it, but would prefer not to break it (bad habit of mine going back to childhood).

Please let me know if you can tell me anything, or if you know of any sources of information or parts.

Thanks,

- Eric

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Eric, Welcome to Oldgas. FYI, Hank has not posted on this site since January 2016.

Regards, Jim

I collect gas pump salt and pepper shakers
and the plastic coin banks made by AVSCO.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved