Next Thread
Print Thread
#571657 Tue Sep 30 2014 08:36 AM
L
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
L
Morning gang. Another great day here weather wise,wonder how long it will last.

Ryan cabin looks like its coming along great. LP siding compared to hardy in your region I would do hardy. Flip lp over and its osb with some kind of coating. Either product is as good as its installed. Hardy is a lot harder to handle but well worth the effort in the long run. My son has company does some building but mostly exterior work and he swears by the hardy product.

HAGD-ALL!!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Loyd Pierce #571659 Tue Sep 30 2014 08:44 AM
Good morning gang!

Loyd, I will look into the hardy product. I am thinking that I will wait until next spring to side the cabin. I will probably just wrap the OSB and call it good for the year. I am wanting to put a deck on the front next year and not having siding will make that much easier. Plus, I need to focus on insulation, finish the wiring, and get the septic hooked up. I am fast running out of $$, LOL

And to think boat drag racing was expensive... LOL

Sure is cold around here today. Tonight is the last night of golf league, I am off for bowling tonight. Good thing, as I was pretty bad last night. Maybe it has something to do with the muscle relaxers I was on due to my back bugging me again. I guess I am always looking for an excuse for my bad bowling, right.., LOL

Have a good day everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Ryan Underthun #571797 Tue Sep 30 2014 07:49 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone! Just watching the Royals game, not looking to good for them… Take care everyone!

Braden Splichal

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved