Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#489915 Mon Nov 04 2013 12:09 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Looking to add a few more pieces to my collection of Galena Oil, and possibly Hi-Speed Gas. I have attached a pic of the Galena signs I have been able to aquire over the past year. There's not a lot more out there from what I have seen, but there are definitely some I don't have. Let me know if anyone has anything Galena for sale, including cans.

I'm just starting to get an interest in Hi-Speed due to the local Michigan link. I've attached the one sign I do have, and will post another I recently aquired from another Oldgasser. Anyone have anything else for sale?

PM me with anything you might have. THANKS!!!

Last edited by sandman325; Mon Nov 04 2013 12:13 PM.

Collecting most things related to Cities Service, Galena Oil, Hi-Speed Gas, Sunoco & Richfield.
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Surely someone has a something Hi-Speed or Galena they would be interested in parting with. Trades also considered.

Thx....

Collecting most things related to Cities Service, Galena Oil, Hi-Speed Gas, Sunoco & Richfield.
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Thought I'd give this another try. Still looking for anything Galena Oil, or Hi-Speed. I added an updated pic of the Galena items I have acquired over the years. I still know there are a few other Galena signs I don't have yet, but would love to find. Shoot me a note if you have anything for sale or trade.

thx....

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Still looking for Galena, Hi-Speed items & Sunoco items. I've added a few cans and 2 Hi-Speed globes last year, but thats about it. Seems to be slim pickings out there!

(FYI --> I had to supplement my collection with brands other than the Cities Service as I can't seem to win any of those items these days. I wonder why???? haha.....)

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: sandman325
(FYI --> I had to supplement my collection with brands other than the Cities Service as I can't seem to win any of those items these days. I wonder why???? haha.....)

same reason i decided to focus on Sweney... lol

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Still looking for Galena Oil and Hi -Speed items. Anyone have anything for sale? Have expanded my side interests into Richfield and Sunoco as well. Keep me in mind!!!!

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
BTT

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved