Next Thread
Print Thread
#561013 Fri Aug 15 2014 03:37 PM
Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member

Original and in Very Good Condition!
PAM Clock
Lived it's life, till now, up high on a wall out of the sunlight in a barely used meeting building that was built in 1960ish. It's still out of the sunlight in my Shoppe.
I was going to have it cleaned up but I was given the very wise advise to live with the bugs because it would never be the same once it's taken apart.
It keeps perfect time and needs NO warm up when plugged in, like the one that sold in a recent John Deere collectibles auction.
The bulbs I put in are 11 watters.

$1000 + $50 shipping/insurance including a custom crate built by me.
USPS Money Orders are the preferred form of payment but Cash and a personal check, from a previous customer from on here, are fine. Personal Check from established members of this site, with clear time, would also be ok. Shipping would be completed after it clears.

Dave
www.mancaveshoppe.com
509-847-5893
e-mail: bigdaddydave@man-cave-shoppe.com

Thanx Oldgas and all the Great members and also the non-members that browse these ads!

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member
$800 obo + the ride to you.
I prefer USPS Postal Money Orders but will accept a check (with clear time unless you have bought from me before) from established members of this site.

Dave! PM here or 509-847-5893 or email bigdaddydave@man-cave-shoppe.com

NEGATIVE, CONDESCENDING, DEROGATORY OR SIMILAR POSTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OF MY FOR SALE POSTS!!!

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
S
S
Actually your clock might be a Pam clock face but the canister is all Telechron. What does it say at the bottom of the clock face? Pam or Telechron markings? Big difference in value.

Always looking for back-lit advertising clocks, prefer Telechron, American Time & Electric Time. Also Pam in good condition.
Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member
On the bottom it says:
John Deere-3 Made IN USA
and then there is a marking that looks like a NG smashed together a bit.
The tag on the back, that is flaking away, says GE

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Telechron was owned by GE.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
S
S
It is Telechron absent Pam markings. Not seen too much . From what I know Telechron did 3 clocks for John Deere and this was the last one. The logo started being used in 1962. The other 2 versions used the previous logo with the tagline "Quality Farm Equipment"

Always looking for back-lit advertising clocks, prefer Telechron, American Time & Electric Time. Also Pam in good condition.
Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member
According to the history that I know of this clock and the JD logo, I would say this was made around 1958, the year JD started using this logo.
Part of the story is that this clock was admired, by the original owners, on the JD dealers wall for a couple of years before it went to the owners, in 1961 after a rebuild after a fire. They had it till this year.
I wish there was a way to edit my header after your sharing of the correct information that it is a Telechron instead of a Pam clock.
My apologies for the misinformation about this clock!!

Last edited by Man-Cave-Shoppe; Mon Sep 01 2014 04:46 PM.

A
A
Nice clock - in my opinion, a Telechron is a better clock than a Pam...

Seeking soda double bubble clocks...
Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member
Still over my bandwidth on PB so here are the pics of it.

DSCF4024r.jpg DSCF4018r.jpg DSCF4485r.jpg

Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member
$800 obo + the ride to you.
I prefer USPS Postal Money Orders but will accept a check (with clear time unless you have bought from me before) from established members of this site.
PM here or 509-847-5893 or email bigdaddydave@man-cave-shoppe.com

Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member
FINAL REDUCTION!
$700 +$40 for the crating (in wood) and shipping!
PM here or 509-847-5893 or email bigdaddydave@man-cave-shoppe.com

Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member
SOLD Pend. pymt.!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved