Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#564702 Sun Aug 31 2014 01:09 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Orange Crush small porcelain sign. Never existed till recently, last year or two. This seller changes ID's like most people change socks. All of the listings by this seller are new IMO.
last used ID
oneproudmama

Last edited by ddkinsey; Sun Aug 31 2014 01:10 PM.
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
also seller crazydaisymae 121420944708 sameo sameo diff account.they say they are a seller club.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
heres another ebay user name happypeas, samo samo person .same freshly made junk.

C
cak Offline
C
did you rep[ort them to ebay

Originally Posted By: ddkinsey
Orange Crush small porcelain sign. Never existed till recently, last year or two. This seller changes ID's like most people change socks. All of the listings by this seller are new IMO.
last used ID
oneproudmama

I just looked at this listing. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see where the seller says it's old.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
here we go again, someone defending the crooks. It's a new item Halehouse, just because they don't say it's old the implication is there, it's called guilt by omission. You think it's worth over $300? Answer honestly.
Originally Posted By: halehouse
last used ID
oneproudmama

I just looked at this listing. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see where the seller says it's old.

TBA Feature Host
TBA Feature Host
They have a ton of user id's on ebay..all fake junk

The most valuable commodity I know of is information-Wall Street
Originally Posted By: Neil Gerrard
here we go again, someone defending the crooks. It's a new item Halehouse, just because they don't say it's old the implication is there, it's called guilt by omission. You think it's worth over $300? Answer honestly.
Originally Posted By: halehouse
last used ID
oneproudmama

No. I don't think it's worth $300. That can be inferred from what I wrote. Nowhere does the seller say it's old so why would a buyer assume that it is? I'm not defending the seller, but what in the ad would make a buyer think they should pay that much or how the seller is implying that it's old? Honest question: What in this particular ad should be reported?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It's like the Dodo bird, they're extinct because they were easy to slaughter by visiting sailors for their own pleasure. Does it mean they should have been killed just because it's easy to do so? No, it was wrong, think of the buyer's as the proverbial Dodo, just because they're stupid does it mean sellers with no conscience should give them a whack on the head for their own pleasure???

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
The ad indicates "USED". I guess that is fine, but here would be an honest description of USED:

" Hi potential bidders.... we just got in a new shipment of NEW signs from overseas. I USED a screw driver to create some chips, then a USED some acid to make the rust. Additional the stains I could not get off was from the chemicals I USED to make this look old. This will be a PRIVATE listing like many of my other listings so a semi-informed buyer cannot see the other USED items I have sold that they might be more familar with. I have USED several other names on ebay to ensure I spread out the many new signs evenly and never sell too many under the same user name. Additonaly I USED "shipping from" address in my listing as USA, so no one can track all my user names and/or listings to one area. I am listing this as USED because once you have made payment within 3 days, I have USED you to add to my bank account. Thanks and check out my other auctions!"

Aaron

Looking for National Old Trails Road Signs NOTR and Arizona State/US Route and Road Signs.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
heres another user name samo samo junk
whenyoulethergo

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Guess, who else else is getting into selling these POS little signs???

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
and another user name
booth-m

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
hey dave,lucky rod and custom figured out he screwed himself and now he's trying to pass it on to the next uneducated buyer.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
and another user name same junk.
wilswood

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved