Veteran Member
The REAL McCOY dated 1957.

Pegasus-1.JPG

Ron Gordon
Cell: 815.762.2616
Email: flash03@comcast.net
R
R
I have no problem putting 2014 on them. No one asked me that though. They just called me dishonest because it had a bogus date on it that someone else asked me to do. For the record I'm not on my heels I asked an honest question to which I get the typical sarcasm response. I've said nothing about cheese or his character. I'm asking why it's ok for one and not ok for another?

Originally Posted By: RoyalRust
I've said nothing about cheese or his character. I'm asking why it's ok for one and not ok for another?

Who is the one who brought Cheese into this? You...

This topic is not about Cheese, Tom, Phil, or Susan. It is about you and your deceiving, unmarked signs. This is as simple as it gets.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

R
R
I've deceived no one. Show me anywhere in my listing where I said it was the real deal. I didn't bring anyone into this just the items at hand to which I still have not gotten a response. Why is it ok for one person and not for another? Why is it ok for this community to sit and talk trash about me when I've never cheated or deceived anyone.

R
R
This community seems to have a set of double standards. It's ok as long as its a buddy but if it's a stranger lets get a rope and drag him to the tallest tree. I don't know cheese I just used his eBay handle. I actually like his products that he has for sell. I was asking a simple question to which you people made personal.

R
R
Maybe had this whole thing started and people actually talked to me instead of talking trash about me I could have came up with a solution to the problem that everyone seems to have.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: seller
Header says USED [next to opening Bid], Buried in Description says NEW

WHY did you mark it T-57 if not to Deceive/Imply?

ALL REPOP/FANTASY Items listed here in FOR SALE/TRADE Must be marked in a Permanent Manner, Not So on the other site.

Short trees work just as well

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
The actions of others have nothing to do when you are being held accountable for yours. Others doing something wrong doesn't make your actions right or remove your responsibility to do the right thing.

Only a child points at others trying to deflect blame. Mature adults come to terms with their mistake by admitting it and then taking the necessary steps to make the situation right.

I thought you and Junk King were going to get together and burn the sign in question.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
R
R
First off I didn't list it on this site for sell. I listed it on eBay only. Second the horse with date was a request of the buyer. If people can't afford the real thing they want something on the wall that looks it, that's down to every last detail. I made the sign the way I was asked to do it. Third how can I be decieving anyone when my eBay listing clearly gives all the facts that it is Not original real or porcelain. I even described what paint I used to paint it. It's being sold as a reproduction so again how am I decieving anyone? Why is it ok for people on here to talk about me in a manner as if I were a dishonest crook? I sell lots of original gas items on eBay and have an excellent customer satisfaction rate because I am honest about everything that I sell.

R
R
Dave garage what are my actions exactly? Why don't you read muy listing to me.

R
R
My listing

Third how can I be decieving anyone when my eBay listing clearly gives all the facts that it is Not original real or porcelain. I even described what paint I used to paint it. It's being sold as a reproduction so again how am I decieving anyone?

Are you saying that you did not change your ebay description of the sign after called out on here? If I am not mistaken, you did.

You are deceiving people with the date on the bottom. Somebody is going to get burnt on that sign someday. It may not be the person you sell it to, or the next person after that, but somebody will get nailed on that sign unless it is marked.

R
R
And I didn't deflect blame. I've asked this question 4 times now to which the only answer I've gotten was to insult me more. How's it ok for one person to do it and not another. Answer buddies and double standards.

I've asked this question 4 times now to which the only answer I've gotten was to insult me more.

Who here is insulting you.

R
R
I wasn't even a member of this site till a day ago. I changed my listing repeatedly because I got phone calls asking if it were real to which I answered NO and didn't want there to be anymore confusion. It wasn't brought to my attention that you guys were talking trash about me till after I had made the revisions. Check the status of my membership here and cross reference it with times I changed description. I didn't even know this site existed cause I'm not that deep into this. I build motorcycles, furniture and other items made from wood and metal.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved